December 28, 2017
Winners of The First KLRCA Essay Competition
The 1st KLRCA YPG Essay Competition has been successfully completed and we appreciate the support of all participants.
Among the outstanding essays received, our Expert Evaluation Committee, composed by Mr. Kevin Prakash, Mr. Rajendra Navaratnam and Mr. Lim Tuck Sun, has decided to award the following winners under each category:
- Winner – Poorvi Satija - Associate, White & Case, Paris (LL.M- Harvard Law School, LL.B- NALSAR Hyderabad, India)
- First Runner-Up – Gah Kah Wei - Paralegal, Wong and Partners, Malaysia
- Second Runner-Up - Lim Wei Jiet - Messrs Sreenevasan, Malaysia
- Winner - Vrinda Pareek, RGNUL Patiala, India
- First Runner-Up - Choong Shu Wan (Crystal), Malaysia
- Second Runner-Up - Goay Jan - Student, Brickfields Asia College, Malaysia
KLRCA YPG congratulates the winners and the runners-up of this essay competition.
We also take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks to all our members, students and young practitioners, for their participation and the Evaluation Committee members for their hard work in preparing the results thereby making this competition a great success. We look forward to another successful edition of this competition in the year 2018.