INDIA ADR WEEK: Navigating the Future of International Arbitration in the Asia Pacific Region
The AIAC is gearing up to dazzle the capital city during the INDIA ADR WEEK on 12th October 2023, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. IST at the iconic Hyatt Regency Delhi.
Come join us as we explore some of the AIAC's latest products and services while dissecting what makes Malaysia an attractive destination and hub for international arbitration in the Asia Pacific region.
Our distinguished panel will be led by the eminent Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, who will steer this exhilarating panel discussion.
Meet our stellar panellists:
• Danesh Chandran (Assistant Director, AIAC)
• Tejas Karia (Partner, Head-Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co)
• Mrinal Jain (Managing Director, Secretariat’s Economic Damages and Valuation Practice)
• Abinash Barik (Co-Founder & Partner, Finvest Legal)
• Dr. Harald Sippel (Foreign Lawyer, Skrine)
Special Remarks will be graced by His Excellency Dr. Kamalinne Pinitpuvadol, Secretary-General of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO).
With limited seats available, we eagerly anticipate the growing excitement and aim to deliver an exceptional event. We humbly invite you to join us for an unforgettable experience! For more information or to register, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.