Arbitration-In-Practice (AIP) Workshop Series - Basic Principles & Obligations as Arbitrator
The AIAC and the Chartered Insitute of Arbitrators (Malaysia Branch) are pleased to organise the first workshop for the Arbitration-In-Practice (AIP) Workshop Series titled, "Basic Principles & Obligations as Arbitrator" on 12th June 2021 from 9:00 am till 1:00 pm (MYT).
Speakers of this workshop are Dato' Nitin Nadkarni and Ms. Tan Swee Im. In this workshop, participants will learn among others:
1. Conducting Conflict Checks
2. Disclosures to make when responding to Conflict Checks
3. Relevance of the IBA Guidelines on Conflict of Interests
4. Continuing Duties of Disclosure
5. Code of Conduct and Ethics of Arbitral Institutions
6. Dos and Don’ts as a First Time Arbitrator
As seats are limited on a first-come, first-served basis, priority will be given to early registrants, for a registration fee of just RM100.00!
For more information, email us at email@example.com today!