Hong Kong Arbitration Week 2020
The AIAC is delighted to participate in the Hong Kong Arbitration Week (HKAW) with our session, titled “China and ASEAN: Available ADR Mechanisms” on Monday, 19th October 2020 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. HKT (GMT+8).
The webinar will feature distinguished speakers who will discuss the ADR regimes available in some of the fast-growing economies in ASEAN. The panellists will compare unique features of domestic ADR regimes, review the recent arbitration developments and trends in these jurisdictions, as well as share practical insights on the resolution of cross-border disputes in China and ASEAN.
- Dr. Fan Yang, Director, International Dispute Resolution Academy
- Mr. Jainil Bhandari, Partner, Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP
- Mr. Luan Tran, Partner, King & Spalding
- Mr. Kwan Will Sen, Partner, Lim Chee Wee Partnership
- Tatiana Polevshchikova, Deputy Head of Legal Services, AIAC
This session will be held virtually and participants are able to join for free if they have paid the HKAW participation fee of HK$150.
To register, please click on: https://hkaweek.hkiac.org/en/event-detail.php?code=AIAC