AIAC's September Sports Month Webinar Series 2020 - Sports Mediation: An Underused Tool in Resolving Sporting Disputes
Mark your calendar! The AIAC will present a series of engaging webinars as part of its annual Sports Month this year. The following webinars will be available on every Tuesday throughout the month of September:
- Building Your Career as a Sports Arbitrator (1st September 2020)
- Employment and Contractual Issues in Sports: Recent Developments Post-COVID 19 (8th September 2020)
- The Challenges in Regulating Sports: From Gender Equality to Anti-Doping Requirements (15th September 2020)
- International Sports Arbitration and Athletes’ Rights – Maintaining a Level Playing Field (22nd September 2020)
- Sports Mediation: An Underused Tool in Resolving Sporting Disputes (29th September 2020)
The webinars will feature a diverse panel of international speakers and experts from the sports industry.
You will also stand a chance to win a special prize if you tune in to all five of these free webinars!
To register for this Webinar, please click on: https://bit.ly/AIACSW29_09