4th Asia Pacific Regional Forum Conference
A conference presented by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
The 2015 APF Biennial Conference in Singapore will be a major event in the legal calendar of 2015. The Conference working sessions will cover two days, starting with a plenary session, leading into three concurrent streams of sessions.
Topics will include:
- A view from the top : hear from CEO son the challenges and opportunities in an Asia linked by economic cooperation
- A group of general counsel give us a glimpse into their perfect law firm
- Private equity deals in Southeast Asia
- Cooperation agreements in Asia – the end game
- International arbitration – the Asia Pacific and investment treaty arbitration
- Where is dispute resolution going in the Asia Pacific?
- The 39 Steps – approaching international cartel investigations one issue at a time
- Banking beyond the Asian giants – opportunities which await APAC bankers and their lawyers outside of China and India
- Liquefied Natural Gas: driving the Asian economy
- Key issues in the retail- and consumer-goods sector
- Getting all in: the expansion of the gambling and gaming industries in Asia Pacific
Who should attend?
Those who are interested in international legal practice in or involving the Asia Pacific region, whether in private practice or in-house counsel, and whether located in the Asia Pacific region or other markets around the world.
For more details, please download the event flyer below