Manager of Communications and Marketing, AIAC Business Development Department
The Asian International Arbitration Centre (“the AIAC”) is an international arbitral institution focussed on the provision of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services. From our humble inception under the auspices of AALCO as an arbitral institution over four decades ago, the AIAC has since evolved into a multi-purpose hub for the ADR community, remaining dedicated to providing the best possible services and innovations in the industry with a strong focus on ADR and an expansion into dispute avoidance and holistic dispute management.
As an international arbitral institution, the AIAC has been accorded independence as well as certain privileges and immunities by the Government of Malaysia for the purposes of executing its functions as a neutral body. Given our mandate to serve the region, the AIAC has now grown from strength to strength, becoming a niche ADR centre in the world, standing out to be a catalyst of innovation and capacity building initiatives.
The AIAC is seeking a talented Manager of Communications and Marketing to join its Business Development Department. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications and marketing skills, creativity, strategic thinking, and the ability to work independently with a diverse team.
- Handle corporate communications and correspondences with stakeholders of the Centre.
- Manage media relations and handle editorials and publication of the Centre, including but not limited to press releases, articles, newsletter, annual reports, speeches etc.
- Ability to envision, articulate, and execute compelling marketing strategies for the Centre.
- Manage and monitor the Centre’s social media platforms with contents and updates.
- Participate in organising events, including but not limited to internal and external conferences, seminars, webinars, talks, exhibitions, roadshows etc.
- Drive participations, ticketing sales and sponsorships of the events and courses conducted by the Centre.
- Assist in the management of the sales, marketing and re-branding functions of the Centre.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Law / Mass Communications / Marketing or equivalent. A candidate with a degree in law will have an added advantage.
- Required skills: content writing, event planning, digital marketing, social media, communication skills.
- Preferably Assistant Manager or Manager with at least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent command of English in both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and resourceful in problem-solving with the ability to work independently.
- Able to work beyond normal working hours during events or to meet deadlines.
- Full-time position only.
Applications should be addressed to email@example.com no later than 28th December 2020.
A detailed CV and a writing sample, preferably on a topic related to ADR, must also accompany the application.