AIAC’s Business Development Internship Programme
The Programme Objective
Our business development internship programme is designed to enable fresh graduates as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students, both locals and non-Malaysians, to, amongst others:
- Develop marketing plans in line with the Centre’s projects
- Develop creative solutions for all stages of events
- Manage communications and correspondences in regards with events
- Liaise with event partnerss
- Manage visits to the Centre by local and international visitors
- Prepare presentations, quotes and proposals
- Reach out to people to inform them about new developments
- Negotiate and re-negotiate by phone, e-mail, and in person
- Research key players to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
Features of Programme
- The programme is full time; i.e. interns are expected to work five days a week (8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.) in the Business Development department, carrying out their tasks under the supervision of a staff member – their supervisor
- Internship period: 3-6 months
- The interns will be requested to undertake tasks in connection with the ongoing projects of AIAC.
- Must either be pursuing or have completed undergraduate/postgraduate course in Business, Economics, Law or equivalent, and will need to demonstrate an excellent academic record;
- Must possess strong command of English;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must have excellent organisational and communication skills and be a good team player; and
- Must have good business acumen and problem-solving skills are desirable
Our programme is designed to help interns develop their intellectual capacities first and foremost. However, we provide a monthly allowance to assist with living expenses.
How to apply?
- Download and fill up the application form.
- Email Mr. Hedraan Dass (email@example.com) your cover letter, resume and completed form with position in the “subject” line.