The Organising Committee will endeavour to provide accommodation to teams, who meet the following criteria:
- Reside outside of the Klang Valley, Malaysia;
- Provide statement of necessity, which shall contain a description of hardship to attend the KL Pre-Moot without sponsored accommodation and lack of financial support, as well as all attempts to locate outside funding. Kindly send such statement of necessity to the Organising Committee for review at firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Please note accommodation will be provided for only four students per university/institution (coach is excluded).
By submitting an accommodation assistance application, you agree to the following terms:
- Accommodation period: 11th - 16th March 2020;
- Pax: Maximum of 4 persons per university/institution; and
- Mandatory attendance to the Conference on 12th March 2020.
Please note that the Organising Committee will review your application and will confirm further details on the accommodation assistance upon approval. The deadline for accommodation assistance application is 31st December 2019. Accordingly, we aim to notify all teams regarding the status of their application by Mid-January.
Please contact the Organising Committee at email@example.com for hotel corporate rates.
Information coming soon!